Saturday, October 2, 2010

...a lil tribute to our Grandma Doodie!!

My whole life I have been blessed with the most loving & supportive
Grandma! Grandma Doodie (Dolores) turned 90 this past summer!
Anistyn & I were so happy to be spend that special day with her and the
Laker's playoff game, of course!!
Grandma Doodie has been a Laker's fan since they played in booty shorts!!
Wouldn't miss a game for the world, literally!
Grandma is also a card shark, she has taught me every game I know!
Summers were spent swimming in the back yard by day and playing cards (hearts, oh "heck", king in the corner and spoons) by night!
Anistyn is already gleaning from Grandma skills!

Brunch at the Romos Cafe in San Juan
While in Ca, we had to see aunt ALice and get some fro-yo!

Cute prego cousin Cassaundra
Cousin Sierra
Cousin Ruby!
My sweet Grandma and Grandpa Kennedy drove up from Ca for Anistyn's baby blessing.
We love you so much Grandma, and hope to spend many more birthdays with you!

0 comments: