Wednesday, July 21, 2010

...if I were a shoe!


So Miss Sixty may have captured my essence in this shoe...a lil fashion, a lil function...earthy, but fun! Years ago I would have been a stinky sneaker (literally, many will agree), i was a bit of a army short wearing, soccer playing, guys girl tomboy...I did love life then, but a lil girlieness was missing! Thanks to a few long lasting girl friends (you know who you are :), I know can be both. So Ash and I decided we wanted to go 4-wheeling...a few minutes into the ride, I looked down and laughed- we were out getting all gritty and dirty, however, still in our cute jeans! I remember saying, "Ash, we are going to be our future husband's dream girls." I love to dress up, but would drop that in a sec to go longboarding with Eric. This is what this shoe encompasses for me...maybe that's why it's name is TAMARA! Seriously! So funny, that I ended up getting 2 pairs of them for my B-day!

0 comments: